Solver Computational Services
Our working principles
- Accuracy and later support always guaranteed.
- Minor modifications after project completion guaranteed.
- But, if the requested modifications are not minor and lie out of
the initial project scope, we treat it as a new project and we
- Bugs can always happen, given the complexity of even the simplest
software. We do our best to prevent bugs, but if any unexpected
bug happens, we fix it without any question, for free, even after
project completion, and we give it priority. No questions asked!
- We accept bug fixing projects for software that was developed by
other people only if the software is well-documented and developed
in a modular way. Because getting familiar with the source code
usually takes considerable amount of time, contrary to what
non-technical people think. But, once you become familiar with the
source code, fixing bugs is easy in general. Because of this fact,
we believe that long-term relations are much more valuable in
software development as compared to other sectors.
- Software is a living organism. There is no software that you
can write once and for all and then let it run. Every software needs modification,
maintanence, optimization, etc. If a software does not
need maintanence, it means that it has been abandoned and
it has no value. Without support a software means nothing.
We always guarantee after-the-project support.
Our payment policy
We accept Bitcoin (BTC) or Litecoin (LTC) as the payment method.